Lisbon, Portugal, 30 – 31 August 2021
To provide a meeting point for researchers to discuss and exchange new ideas and hot topics related to parallel and distributed computing, Euro-Par 2021 will co-locate workshops with the main conference and invites proposals for the workshop program. The workshops will be held on 30-31 August 2021, the first two days of the main conference.
❖ HeteroPar 2021: 19th International Workshop on Algorithms, Models and Tools for Parallel Computing on Heterogeneous Platforms
❖ ParaMo 2021: The 3rd International Workshop on Parallel Programming Models in High-Performance Cloud
❖ Resilience 2021: 14th Workshop on Resiliency in High Performance Computing (Resilience) in Clusters, Clouds, and Grids
- Author Notification: 30 June 2021
- Camera-Ready Papers: 14 July 2021
Submit your papers through EasyChair.
- Papers must be in PDF format and should be between minimum 10 and maximum 12 pages (including references).
- Papers must be formatted in the Springer LNCS style:https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- Papers that do not meet these requirements might be rejected without a review.
- Only contributions that are not submitted elsewhere or currently under review will be considered.
- All submitted papers will be checked for originality by Springer iThenticate. Papers which show an insufficient originality might be rejected without a review.