Euro-Par is the prime European conference covering all flavours of parallel and distributed processing:
- Compilers, Tools and Environments
- Performance and Power Modelling, Prediction and Evaluation
- Scheduling and Load Balancing
- Data Management, Analytics and Machine Learning
- Cluster, Cloud and Edge Computing
- Theory and Algorithms for Parallel and Distributed Processing
- Parallel and Distributed Programming, Interfaces, and Languages
- Multicore and Manycore Parallelism
- Parallel Numerical Methods and Applications
- High-performance architectures and accelerators
Euro-Par proceedings are published by Springer in the LNCS series. The main audience of Euro-Par are researchers in academic institutions, government laboratories and industrial organisations. Euro-Par aims to be the primary choice of such professionals for the presentation of new results in their specific areas. Euro-Par’s unique organization into topics provides an excellent forum for focused technical discussion, as well as interaction with a large, broad and diverse audience. In addition, Euro-Par conferences provide a platform for a number of accompanying, technical workshops for smaller and emerging communities.
- Papers must be in PDF format and should not exceed 12 pages (including references) and 7500 words.
- Papers must be formatted in the Springer LNCS style: www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- Papers that don’t meet these requirements might be rejected without a review.
- Contributions submitted elsewhere or currently under review will not be considered.
- All submitted papers will be checked for originality by Springer iThenticate. Papers which show an insufficient originality might be rejected without a review.
Paper submissions will be made through EasyChair. The link will be provided soon.